According to the British National Party website the British National Party will try to achieve the following if they gain power at the 2010 general election:
Given current demographic trends, we, the indigenous British people, will become an ethnic minority in our own country well within sixty years – and most likely sooner.
All the signs are there:
- At least 84 percent – and likely more – of all current UK citizenship applications are from the Third World;
- Fourteen percent of all primary school children do not have English as a mother tongue;
- At least 316 primary schools in England have a large majority of children whose first language is not English;
- Non-indigenous births will soon account for more than half of all the babies born in Britain;
- Over the next twenty five years, immigration will account for forty percent of all new households set up in this country;
- Some 3.7 million legal migrants have entered this country since 1997 – and 2.5 million are from outside the European Union; and
- At least twenty percent of the currently resident population were either born overseas or are descendants of foreign-born parents.
The vast majority of these foreign-born residents are of Third World extraction. According to figures released by the Office for National Statistics, at least eleven percent of all people living in Britain today were born overseas. This figure does not include their second or third generation children.
All these facts point inexorably to the overwhelming and extinguishing of Britain and British identity under a tsunami of immigration. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.
We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.
The BNP’s policy is to:
- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;
- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;
- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;
- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;
- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;
- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.
Immigration is out of control. Britain’s population is now over 60 million and rising, solely due to immigration. Not only is Britain increasingly overcrowded, but the fact is that a country is the product of its people and if you change the people you inevitably change the nature of the country.
We want Britain to remain – or return to – the way it has traditionally been. We accept that Britain always will have ethnic minorities and have no problem with this as long as they remain minorities and do not change nor seek to change the fundamental culture and identity of the indigenous peoples of the British Isles.
The current open-door policy and unrestricted, uncontrolled immigration is leading to higher crime rates, demand for more housing (driving prices out of the reach of young people), severe extra strain on the environment, traffic congestion, longer hospital waiting lists, lower educational standards, higher income taxes, lower wages, higher unemployment, loss of British identity, a breakdown in community spirit, more restrictive policing, higher council taxes, a shortage of council homes, higher levels of stress and unhappiness and a more atomised society.
India would not tolerate millions of non-Indians taking over that society. Pakistan would not tolerate millions of Hindus or Christians entering that country and changing it from a Muslim society into something else. Japan would not do it; China would not do it – so why should Britain?
Can anyone imagine Saudi Arabia allowing the mass immigration of Christians, so that in a few decades it would no longer be an Islamic country?
Each nation has the right to maintain its own identity. The right of India to remain Indian, the right of China to remain Chinese, the right of Pakistan to remain Pakistani and the right of Saudi Arabia to remain Saudi does not mean that any of these nations “hate” anybody else.
All it means is that they wish to preserve their identity and national existence.
This is all the British National Party seeks for Britain – the right to be British.
This is not an extreme demand – it is actually just perfectly normal and completely in line with the rights granted to every other nation and with international law.
All the other parties shy away from this issue, because they are the ones who have caused the problem in the first place.
Only the British National Party has the reasonable, sensible, fair and just immigration policy which will guarantee that Britain remains British.
British National Party Immigration Policy :http://bnp.org.uk/policies/immigration/
I would be interested to hear both positive and negative views on BNP’s Immigration policies in the comments below?