It’s going to be no big surprise (assuming no big upsets) in 2010 when either MP Gordon Brown (Labour) or MP David Cameron (Conservative) remains or becomes Prime Minister for the next parliamentary session.
Prime Minister Polls
Who do you LEAST want to be Prime Minister after the next general election?
- Gordon Brown - Labour Party (67%, 463 Votes)
- David Cameron - Conservative Party (65%, 446 Votes)
Total Voters: 909
Who do you MOST want to be Prime Minister after the general election?
- Gordon Brown - Labour Party (26%, 498 Votes)
- David Cameron - Conservative Party (31%, 585 Votes)
- Nick Clegg - Liberal Democrat Party (19%, 359 Votes)
- Lord Pearson - UKIP Party (6%, 112 Votes)
- Caroline Lucas - Green Party (6%, 113 Votes)
- Nick Griffin - BNP Party (12%, 231 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,898